- Assist Internal Audit department in planning, development and execution of data analysis procedures to create sustainable and repeatable data analytics.
- Provide support on the existing data analytics environment and existing Dashboard environments.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Assess data sources and validate completeness and accuracy of data received.
- Assist in the documentation of functional, technical and source data requirements.
- Interact with management and business partners to identify appropriate data elements required for analytics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the data analysis process and experience with the application of data analytics in the assessment of IT and business processes.
- Provide data request support and guidance to audit teams throughout Audit Engagement mainly planning and execution.
- Provide support to Audit Strategic Operations (ASO) team on designing new dashboards and maintaining existing dashboards using Power BI or related technology.
- Support data requests from the Internal Audit team. Activities may include extracting and downloading data, organizing that data, data scrubbing and performing analyses including thorough documentation of the steps performed.
- Work with Internal Audit team members to meet departmental goals.
Danube Building Materials
Dubai, United Arab Emirates