- Graduate with minimum 7-10 years costing experience in manufacturing.
- Expert in overhead calculations & cost reduction
- Bachelor Degree in Cost Accounting
- Experience in a manufacturing warehouse or factory is mandatory.
- Prepare monthly journal entries manually or by initiating electronic creation through our software program
- Assist the Staff Accountant with suggesting changes to policies or procedures to increase cash flow
- Review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
- Classify costs accurately
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate
- Assisting factory manager & generating reports.
- Must possess strong communication skills – spoken & written.
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
- Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for factory overhead expenses.
Danube Building Materials
United Arab Emirates